Episode 1 of the Done by Noon Podcast introduces you to Dave Ruel and his co-host Chris Lopez where they talk about productivity, performance, Lifestyle Businesses, the illusion of entrepreneurship, their origin stories and how there is no “one set path” to success.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 8:46 – Dave’s Full Circle Origin Story from coach to trainer to online entrepreneur to coach/public speaker/mentor
- 11:26 – Dave talks about how Effic.co and Done By Noon was created
- 18:13 – Chris & Dave talk about the illusion of entrepreneurship and the work it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
- 21:32 – Chris & his wife pack up their lives (and their 5 kids) and move to the Jungle of Costa Rica to live in an off-grid shipping container in search of a simpler life.
- 27:30 – Dave talks about higher education and his experiences in high school, college & university, his “entrepreneurial brain”, selling and the various “jobs” that he had that eventually led to him being a successful entrepreneur
- 39:03 – Trusting the process and the “label” of entrepreneur
- 41:20 – There is no one set path to success as an entrepreneur… you must maintain a “Beginner’s Mind”