Setting goals are great.
But as they say, a goal without a roadmap to achieve that goal… is just a wish.
In today’s podcast Dave & Chris show you how to take your big goals and break them down into actionable tasks so you have a roadmap to achieve them.
Are you doing EVERYTHING in your business?
There are tasks in your business that are just “busy work” and then there are your HIGH LEVERAGE tasks… tasks that only you can do with your unique ability… YOUR ROCKS.
Today, Dave & Chris will show you how to determine what your BIG ROCKS are and how to identify, delegate and/or outsource/eliminate from your schedule so you can focus on what grows your business and puts money in the bank.
The guys talk about their general disdain for traditional “meetings” in the workplace, the need for entrepreneurs to stay creative and why building processes within your business is so important to your productivity (and sanity).
When somebody asks you, “hey, how’s it going?”, is your default answer something like, “Busy. I’m so crazy busy.”?
The life of an entrepreneur doesn’t have to be that way.
In this episode of the DBN podcast, Dave & Chris pull from their athletic & sports backgrounds and break down 3 essential principles that will double your productivity and will help you get MORE done in less time.
You’ll learn how to adjust your workload & tasks according to your energy levels; how to plan your day, week and quarter according to the Effic Methodology and how to recover and restore your energy so you can approach each day with the same focus.
Episode 2 – How to Achieve More Freedom When You’re an Ambitious Entrepreneur. In this episode, Dave & Chris talk about the 3 Types of Freedoms that you achieve with Entrepreneurship and the pluses & downsides to each.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [3:11] Dave (6’2”, 250lbs) and his irrational fear of insects
- [8:50] Freedom, and the appeal of entrepreneurship; what types of “freedoms” does entrepreneurship give you
- [11:25] Dave talks about the type of freedom entrepreneurs really want
- [15:55] How the guys view Money and Financial Freedom
- [24:00] The reality of the “3 Freedoms” and your ability to counter-balance your priorities
Herbert the Pervert Hotline Bling – https://youtu.be/Zv_sq3tcgrU
Kalon Surf Camp in Costa Rica – KalonSurf.com
Dave’s Instagram – https://Instagram.com/Effic.Co
Chris’ Instagram – https://Instagram.com/TheAlphaDad
Episode 1 of the Done by Noon Podcast introduces you to Dave Ruel and his co-host Chris Lopez where they talk about productivity, performance, Lifestyle Businesses, the illusion of entrepreneurship, their origin stories and how there is no “one set path” to success.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 8:46 – Dave’s Full Circle Origin Story from coach to trainer to online entrepreneur to coach/public speaker/mentor
- 11:26 – Dave talks about how Effic.co and Done By Noon was created
- 18:13 – Chris & Dave talk about the illusion of entrepreneurship and the work it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
- 21:32 – Chris & his wife pack up their lives (and their 5 kids) and move to the Jungle of Costa Rica to live in an off-grid shipping container in search of a simpler life.
- 27:30 – Dave talks about higher education and his experiences in high school, college & university, his “entrepreneurial brain”, selling and the various “jobs” that he had that eventually led to him being a successful entrepreneur
- 39:03 – Trusting the process and the “label” of entrepreneur
- 41:20 – There is no one set path to success as an entrepreneur… you must maintain a “Beginner’s Mind”