Creativity can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Your brain is designed to bounce between ideas and form unexpected connections, but how do you keep track of it all? In this new episode, Chris and Dave dive into the nuances of a Personal Knowledge Management System (PKM) and how it’s been a game-changer for their creative processes. They talk about the daily practice that’s CRUCIAL for controlling your creativity, why you SHOULD connect the dots whenever possible, and how to activate your “second brain” and the tools that will transform your free-flowing creativity into action.
In This Episode:
- In a world that’s bombarding you with information, a “PKM” system is the key to never feeling overwhelmed again by honing in on THIS simple daily practice.
- Want to hear a secret behind successful entrepreneurship? Here’s a hint: Ideas don’t have to be unrelated, no matter how different they seem on the surface.
- You know that feeling when your brain is jumping from idea to idea, yet you can’t keep track of all that info? Once you hear Chris explain the idea of a “second brain”, you’ll discover the tools to keep your “first brain” in check and transform those thoughts into action.
- It’s easy to think that these tools are the silver bullet for discovering your “million dollar idea”, but don’t fall for it! At the end of the day, these tools teach us that THIS is more important than the so-called destination, which may change over time anyway!
Connect with us:
- Productivity Tools & Trainings Here: https://www.effic.co/
- Follow Dave:
Claim your copy of the Done By Noon book: http://donebynoonbook.com/